Torkel Amna Website

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mccartney Helps A Budding Singer

Paul Mccartney

Dearden, 30, has signed an agreement for his first album The Optimist Daughter with the independent label ambiguous. Her debut in a jazz club in London in three weeks time. Dearden was reluctant to tell her about McCartney singing skills when he worked for him, but now he is doing all it can to help. I did not t tell him first because I wanted to do it myself. I ve connected with some good people through him, said. It has no so I was a singer for a long period of time, I told him right near the end and he has been very favorable. Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney is helping his former assistant Holly Dearden get his singing career off the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home